Growing Through Prayer Bible Study

Good afternoon my lady readers,

I am going to participate in an online Bible study led by Love God Greatly, which is a great resource for Bible studies of all sorts (Advent, Proverbs 31, etc). You can access all of their past studies with study materials on their website.

This winter Love God Greatly is leading an 8-week study called: Growing Through Prayer. I'm really excited for this one because I have always struggled with my prayer life. I know it should be easy but I always end up feeling awkward or at a loss of words.



It begins next Monday! I hope that some of you will decide to join. I will keep everyone up to date on my own personal progress throughout the study.

#macyprobs

(PS I'm having a mini celebration because this is my 200th blog post)

Comments

Popular Posts