#tbt: Panama City Beach, Florida- RUF Summer Confrence

 

So much beach. So much justification. Lets go back.
 
  At the beginning of the summer, I went with my campus ministry (RUF) to Panama City Beach to attend Summer Conference or SuCo as we like to call it. I began going to RUF my freshman year, but was unable to go to SuCo last year because I had to work. This year I made special arrangements at work, so I could go.  
 
  
   The Conference is set up so you have free time at the best part of the day. There is a large group in which everyone participates, where there is singing, worship and a short sermon. Then you choose 1 4-day long lecture class to go to (I chose Idolatry) which is about an hour and a half long. Next you choose two two-day seminars (I chose How to Read the Bible and Depression and Anxiety) they are 45 minutes to an hour. After that is lunch and free time on the beach. At the end of the day we rejoin for our large group. Finally we have a more free time after large group, one night all of Mississippi State went out for dinner at a fine seafood restaurant (yummy, but so expensive!)  
 
All of the sophomore girls, plus our intern Caroline and silly Luke (can you find him?)

My lovable bunk mates!
 
   It was a wonderful week away from the stress of school to be with my brothers and sisters in Christ. I got to say my last goodbyes to the seniors. I cannot wait to go next year!
 
 
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts