I'm back & blogging!

I just ended one of the greatest summers of my life.
I'm about to go back to school for my fifth and final year.
But you guys don't know anything about it because somewhere in July... someone, somewhere with a higher authority than me blocked all blogging sites on the employee computers.
Sorry guys! I didn't mean to keep you out of the loop or anything, but I really had no way of posting!

Anywho....
Get pumped for a lot of new and exciting posts in the near future. I'm going back to school with a new roommate, but without being a collegiate member in Zeta (whatttt *small tear*). I'm going back to work at DPM Fragrance, but possibly looking for other jobs after graduation or grad schools. I have a few new goals for the new school year, hopefully to make habits for life.


259 days until graduation!
#macyprobs

Comments

Popular Posts