4 Ways Living in Wyoming will Ruin You

If you've been keeping up with me, I just got back from a super wonderful summer in Wyoming. It doesn't take a genius to realize that Wyoming and Mississippi are complete opposites of each other. 

  1. weather. Dang. I miss that Wyoming weather. This Mississippi weather has me sweating from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed at night.
  2. mountains. You can't have Wyoming without mountains. Where are the mountains in Mississippi? Answer: There are none.
  3. wildlife. The most interesting thing in the terms of wildlife I've seen in Mississippi is the racoon who likes to dig in my apartment complex's trash pile (we don't have an apartment dumpster...long story)
  4. lifetime experiences. This summer was one amazing summer. I did so many things I don't think I would have the chance to do otherwise. So many awesome people I would not have the chance to meet otherwise. 

If you ever get the chance to do something like this: study abroad, travel halfway across the country by yourself-- I've done both and both were great self-learning experiences and I would not trade them for the world.

#macyprobs

























Comments

Popular Posts