Farmer's Market Swag

Farmer's Market

Hands up! Who loves summer farmer's markets?!?
ME!!!
I must admit, I hate summer (I don't do heat). BUT I love the beautiful feast of Farmer's Markets.

Peaches? yes
Tomatoes? yes
Fresh breads? yes
Local honey? yes

I will suffer through a few hours in the heat for such wonderful prizes!

About 20 minutes from my parent's house is the Marietta Square who holds a weekly market along with artist booths and small entertainment. It's always a good time and I can always something to bring home!

Do you have a favorite summertime event 
that you will suffer through unbearable heat for?
your little mouse

Farmer's Market by macymouse1224 featuring wooden crates

Adidas Originals striped top
$25 - very.co.uk


3x1 blue jean shorts
farfetch.com


Gap open toe flat
gapfactory.com


John Lewis shopping bag
$6.37 - johnlewis.com



Wooden crate
tjmaxx.tjx.com

Comments

Popular Posts