We Threw a House Party

When the roommate is away, the mouse will play. Am I right?? Just kidding. The fact that my roommate went out of town and I threw a house party had nothing to do with each other. No connection.... okay maybe some connection. I grew up watching Animal House. Recently, my best friend admitted to me that she had never seen it. We spent one evening watching the movie and she quickly fell in love too. Thus spurred our idea to throw a house party....


If you're going to throw a house party, you need to make sure your house is clean and to hide all the breakables.

If you're going to throw a house party, you need to invite everyone you know and tell them to invite anyone they want.

If you're going to throw a house party, you need to have good snacks. Chips, dip and pretzels are always a show stopper.

If you're going to throw a house party, you need to make jello shots. I don't care who you are EVERY good party has jello shots. 

If you're going to throw a house party, you need to make sure you have room to dance but also places to sit for those lame wall flowers.


Got all that? Then you're ready to have an awesome party!!!




Your Mouse, 
Macy 

Comments

Popular Posts